BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Livin' My Life

Hello and welcome to The O'Connor Family blog. I'm new at this, but I think it'll be fun! As you may have noticed, I'm married with 3 children. We have Sage who is 11, Raiden is 8 and Kaitlan is 9 months old. I'm a stay at home mom now and I love it! It gives me the opportunity to be more involved in my kids lives without as many distractions. I was so missing the little things like picking the kids up from school and being able to go to school functions with them. Before I quit, I was a receptionist for a hose & pipe retail company. Out of respect for the company, I won't name any names, but let's just say it wasn't working out for me anymore. I was there for over 4 years, though and loved it most of the time. Before that I was a bartender/asst. manager at a restaraunt. Some really great Mexican food there. Sometimes I do miss working there, but it just wasn't worth it, either. My husband is a mechanic at a company that rebuilds aviation firetrucks. He's been there for 10 1/2 yrs, but doesn't get the recognition he deserves in my opinion. Which I know that means squat to them! He says he'd like to try to be a fireman, but hasn't done anything about it yet. I guess it's kind of hard when you've been with the same company for so long. Anywho... we're just a normal, happy family with our share of mishaps & fallouts like most everyone else, but we're making it! I believe that together we can do anything. Till next time...

0 comments: