BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

A New Home

Yesterday myself and the family attended a new church. It was nice to be back in the presence of the Lord and praise Him. We had been attending a nice, nondenominational church filled with very nice people, but we didn't like having to take a 15 minute drive down the highway to get there. For anyone who knows me, I'm always running late so the drive didn't help. BTW, I think it's a legitimate OCD issue with my chronic lateness... yeah, no else believes me either! LOL! Anyhow.... We thought that something in our own neighborhood would be better for us. So far it has been good. The kids are also attending VBS this week and the first night was a success! I had hoped there would be more kids that they already know, but there is always room to make more friends! I'm excited for them and the new experiences ahead of them.

www.matthewroadbc.org

0 comments: